Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How Many Licks







How many licks does it take


2 make a females tootsie just drop


if you don’t know the answer


Jesus love you,


so take it on a hop


how many licks does it take


to make a young immature father


just drop


all the bullshit that won’t allow him to submit


and put his concern game over the top


today I choose to dig her


like a true father figure


no longer do I choose to just


figure like a shiftless ass nigger


yes, my baby girl, I’m talking about my daughter


time for me to drop a dime


and a quarter


what ever it takes to get


this relationship back in order…


no direction be offered


she’s got it rough


out here on her own


time to step up papi…


up to the parenthood


and lend her a tone


of said penile Won’t exist


in this non existent sequence


of her being on her own...


so when was the last’ time


you got really wet?


before last night when you heard


and could not make out


what was behind our word sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment