Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Cry 2 reinfocrce My Spirit














When I greet you, on G. P.
I cry to reinforce my spirit
When I see you in distress
I cry to reinforce my spirit
When you walk by me
With a look that judges me,
Upon your grill
Wanting me to feel your ill
I cry to reinforce my spirit
When your love of self
Over rides that of your child
I cry to reinforce my spirit
When I see you see
And don’t address the situation
I cry to reinforce my spirit
Rather than put you in your place
I try to place myself where you are
So I cry to reinforce my spirit
Crying to reinforce my spirit
Leads me away from the inner me
That resides as the enemy
It relieves me of my ignorance
Of all truth, that states
It takes a man to cry
Where there’s a good man
A good woman built him, from inside
Where there is a hoe
A garden may be near
It takes one to be little
To belittle another
Feel me, dear brother
When you place your hands
Upon a flower
You stunt its growth
When I present my anger
Near that flower
Its petals wither
Behind the blow
When you strike
Your flower
You destroy the process
In which two can grow together
You have a right to your anger
Till the moment you raise you hand behind its presence
Your anger belongs to you
So one must allow you your peace
Until I see the d. reach the anger(danger)

I’ll let you vent , till you cease
©
Glen Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment