Thursday, August 18, 2011










The American Dream






Why should I want an American dream






When they want me to sleep






and live a living night mare full of screams






how dare they tell me I am an american






with a chance to have a piece of land






to call my own






while they treat me and mines like a dog






and give us the bone











what do they mean by the American dream






give me all that I need on credit






and when default becomes my fault






they rob me of what I though was mines






now I regret it.






Who’s to say its really an American dream






When they take my peaches and fill em with their cream……….











Soldiers dying statesmen r lyin






Everybody votin for the same ol prick






Have we not forgot






The last time we got screwed by this trick






Children still selling dope






And their souls out on the streets






Uncle Sam don’t give a damn






Still they too gotta eat……..






We got republicans and democrats






Year after year






One gets u via hope






And the other uses fear………






Listen up and listen good






If U know like I know






Then U would a could a should ..






There’s no way we r to expect this Obama






being part african and a president to change a damn thing






Is’s all part of their fluke






Called the American dream……………..



Please feel free to visit Lulu.com, to view my books and if u like a print, of any of these that u seee, they r available, any size desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment