Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 B Lonely


2 b lonely…


there’s …something about this we all fear


will my joyful pleasures


all but disappear…


2 b lonely…


What’s love really got to do with it…


2 b lonely…


Every time I involve me


my ego begins to creep


spirit falls to sleep


now I’m in too deep…


lonely feelings… feeling so… all by yourself..


concentrate on all the good times


when it’s just you that’s being helped..


sometimes I wonder why


I don’t want to be alone


when deep down inside


it’s my alone …that I truly own…


stop hating… self esteems deteriorating…


brother to sister … stop berating………..


and if you not into it


stop relating…


to the


bull crap that you kick


when the Willie bo bo,


concentration camps shit


slide through your lips …


give up something we can


both build upon… all that kaka mielda,


just let it be gone







No comments:

Post a Comment