Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Southern Cry











A southern cry,



A young daughter’s mouth delivers



tales of her hearts discomforts…



Daddy don’t …please daddy don’t...



what am I to think



if I could have stood in your shoes



how could I identify



with such payments, for your dues?



daddy don’t you dare



after such display of weakness in your behavior



your inability to see…..



I am your child… your blood



how dare you disregard me….



I cry at night, out of fear...



now who but God, can I depend upon



whenever you’re near?



you took from me



what you had gave



I was you seed… indeed



then you took me



to be your slave….



You're my Father, if not you whom will I trust?



I do my best to forgive… just can’t forget the pangs of your lust…



how did I ever make it this far



to enable myself in making it back emotionally,



after being born your child



and the trials u put me through…



I will never ever forget such wickedness



the pain sustained behind this mess,



still I must do what I do…..



in order to gain the necessary strength



in search of ways or means



to forgive you…



yes …by you I was robbed



and you stole from my bodies vault….



yet in still it was you and not me



so I’m not at fault…………



Naked man

No comments:

Post a Comment